CCU offers a number of convenient methods for making your loan payments. Simply choose the option that works best for you:
- Teller Transaction – Of course, you can always stop into one of our three offices and our friendly tellers would be happy to accept your payment.
- Pay by Mail – Loan members receive a packet of loan coupons every year along with address stickers for your convenience. Just mail your payment in!
- Night Deposit – Can’t make it to CCU during business hours? We have a 24-hour night deposit at each of our three locations for your convenience.
- Direct Deposit – Have your entire payroll, pension, Social Security or other recurring check sent to CCU electronically and deposited into the accounts of your choice automatically.
- Automatic Transfer – On the same day every month, you can have funds automatically transferred from one CCU account to another. Another great time saver.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) – Have funds transferred from another financial institution electronically. Easy to set up and it’s automatic!
- CU-Online – Make your loan payment from your personal computer! Just get online and make a transfer from your checking or savings account to your loan!
- DIAL 24 – Call from any touch tone phone 24 hours a day and make the payment yourself.
For CCU MasterCard Home Equity Line of Credit only
- Pay-By-Mail – Send your payment to Mastercard, PO Box 672051, Dallas TX 75267-2051
- Pay-By-Phone – Call 1-800-442-4757 and have the payment withdrawn from your checking account at any financial institution.
- Online – Log onto www.gotomycard.com and transfer a payment using this secure website. You can also check your balance and review your transaction history.
- Automatic Monthly Payment – Call the Customer Service line at 1-800-442-4757 to set up Auto Pay, a recurring monthly transfer to pay either the minimum amount due, balance in full or a fixed amount on the due date each month.