Text Message Consent and Agreements
By providing your cell phone number, you give us consent to send text messages relating to your Credit Union accounts and services, or services you have requested, even if you are no longer a Credit Union member. You agree to and/or understand the following:
- Message and data rates may apply to confirmation and all subsequent messages;
- Some text messages we send may include links to websites, which will require access to a web browser and internet access
- You understand text messages we send may be seen by anyone with access to your mobile device and you should take steps to safeguard your device and text messages if you want them to remain private;
- You will notify Credit Union if there is a change to your cell phone number;
- We may terminate our text message program or your access to our text message program at any time, for any reason
- You agree and consent to be contacted by the Credit Union, our agents, employees, attorneys, affiliates, subsequent creditors, loan servicing companies and third-party collectors through the use of email and/or phone calls and/or SMS text messages to your cell, home or work phone numbers, as well as any other phone number you provided in conjunction with your account or service request. This includes the use of automatic telephone dialing systems, auto-dialers, or an artificial or prerecorded voice.
Opt-out or STOP
If you want to stop receiving text messages from the Credit Union reply STOP to any text message you received from us. Your request will become effective within one day. You can also stop text messages by using the information below.
Support or HELP
If you need contact information or information on how to stop receiving text messages from the Credit Union reply HELP to any text message you received from us. You can also obtain help by using the contact information below.
Credit Union Contact Information
Cloverbelt Credit Union
110 McIndoe Street, Wausau WI 54403
PO Box 659, Wausau WI 54402