Skip Navigation Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,download Adobe® Acrobat Reader.
Cloverbelt Credit Union

Submit Insurance

One of the requirements of the Loan Agreement you signed with Cloverbelt Credit Union is to provide comprehensive and collision coverage, homeowner’s insurance coverage, or flood insurance coverage protecting CCUs interest for the full term of your loan. You are responsible for notifying the credit union that you have this required insurance.

If You Have Insurance:

Before you begin, you will need your insurance declaration page and notice from CCU.
Then, follow the links below for Vehicle or Property Insurance Verification Forms and provide us with your data. We will contact your insurance agent to verify that the information on the form is correct.

If You Do Not Have Insurance:

Please contact an insurance agency or company of your choice and purchase the appropriate coverage – full coverage auto insurance, including comprehensive and collision; Homeowner’s Insurance or Flood insurance, and list Cloverbelt Credit Union as the lienholder or mortgagee. We recommend our insurance partner TruStage Insurance.

If you do not obtain your own insurance, your signed Loan Agreement allows CCU to purchase insurance to protect our interest in your collateral, and add the premium for the purchased insurance to your loan balance. It also allows CCU to increase your payments to cover the cost.

The insurance purchased by CCU usually costs considerably more than the cost of insurance you may be able to obtain on your own, and only protects CCU’s interest in your collateral. It will not provide any bodily injury or property damage liability coverage, nor meet any financial responsibility or no-fault laws. The insurance will not provide medical insurance, uninsured motorist or underinsured motorist coverage.