Health Savings Account (HSA)
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) combine the protection of health insurance with a tax-advantage checking account. Together with a high-deductible health plan, HSAs can help you take control over the rising costs of healthcare. HSAs let you pay your medical expenses on an income tax-free basis. Your tax professional can give you details on how HSAs apply to your situation.
- Account currently earns 0.50% annual percentage yield
- For convenience in accessing your HSA balance, CCU offers a FREE HSA debit card and special HSA checks.
- Receive your first 50 checks FREE
- No monthly or annual fees
- Low minimum balance of just $25 to earn dividends
- Funds in your HSA account can be used to pay qualified medical expenses at any time whether it's in two months, two years or longer. There is no "use-it-or-lose-it" penalty like many health insurance plans have.
Visit with Membership Services at any CCU office for more information.