Simply choose the option that works best for you:
- Teller Transaction –You are always welcome to stop into one of our three offices and our friendly tellers would be happy to accept your payment.
- Night Deposit – Can’t make it to CCU during business hours? We have a 24-hour night deposit at each of our three locations for your convenience.
- Pay by Mail – Loan members receive a packet of loan coupons every year. Just mail in your payment.
- Direct Deposit – Have your entire payroll, pension, Social Security or other recurring check sent to CCU electronically and deposited into the accounts of your choice automatically.
- CU-Online – Make your loan payment from your personal computer! Just get online and make a transfer from your checking or savings account to your loan!
- Mobile Banking - Mobile banking is simply a more concise version of CU-Online home banking that can be accessed from your compatible smartphone or other device with Internet access.
- Automatic Transfer – On the same day every month, you can have funds automatically transferred from one CCU account to another. Another great time saver.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) – Have funds transferred from another financial institution electronically. Easy to set up and it’s automatic!
For CCU Home Equity Line of Credit MasterCard only
- Teller Transaction –Stop into one of our three offices and allow one of our friendly tellers to apply your payment.
- Pay-By-Mail – Send your payment to MasterCard, PO Box 672051, Dallas TX 75267-2051
- Pay-By-Phone – Call 1-800-442-4757 and have the payment withdrawn from your checking account at any financial institution.
- Online – Log onto www.gotomycard.com and transfer a payment using this secure website. You can also check your balance and review your transaction history.
*Please note: Starting July 12th, 2021, GoToMyCard will transition to eZCard and you can access your HELOC MasterCard information by clicking www.eZCardInfo.com
- Automatic Monthly Payment – Call the Customer Service line at 1-800-442-4757 to set up Auto Pay, a recurring monthly transfer to pay either the minimum amount due, balance in full or a fixed amount on the due date each month.